As Executive, Analytics, you will be an information resource expert, providing dedicated support to assigned clients across Malaysia. You will collaborate closely with operations and account teams, to help client users leverage a suite of products/services and make informed business decisions.
Assignments range from data extracts and validation, brand performance analyses, software applications training, creating syndicated reports, to assisting in projects that drive process excellence.
What You Will Do
- Be the day-to-day contact of Analytics (SalesForce Activation) clients, who contact you by phone or email. You will advise clients on data standards and analysis, audit and calculation methodologies, and other information services.
- Deliver analysis, charts and reports that are clear, concise and meaningful to clients. Engage effectively with multiple clients at a time, to ensure that deliverables meet/exceed expectations of timeliness and quality.
- Conduct regular reviews with Client Service and Operations teams, to monitor service delivery KPIs involving response times, quality levels and workflow efficiency. Key contributor role in identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Maintain timely communications with account teams and senior management, to keep stakeholders up-to-date on client requirements and call out any issues/ risks. Document records of client inquiries and resolutions into activity logs and Knowledge Base file shares.
- Organize content for Resource Library, to help clients keep ahead of NielsenIQ practices and policies, service enhancements, technology updates, macro market dynamics and retail trends.
- Support management on developing Thought Leadership case studies.
- Successful candidates can look forward to a comprehensive training program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in Business, Economics or related field; Marketing specialization is a plus.
- Passionate in market intelligence, research analysis or the FMCG industry is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; English proficiency is a must.
- Highly competent in MS Excel and PowerPoint (pivot tables, functions, charts).
- Aptitude for numbers and meticulous.
- Resourceful problem-solving and collaborative team player.
- Experience in solution and process automation by leveraging technology.
- Customer-oriented with good people skills; you will interact with a diverse group of clients.
- Able to priorities a varied workload, to manage concurrent deadlines while maintaining accuracies.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm