The Data Processing Specialist is responsible for instructions of client deliverables, coding and data input validation focusing on specific industry/category or set of categories (e.g. Beverages, Food, Health and Beauty Products). As a Data Processing Specialist at Nielsen, you create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner.
What You Will Do
- Be the contact for commercial queries, leading the resolution in a client-focused and timely manner in cooperation with Client Liaison and Commercial teams. To be able to identify, investigate and coordinate the resolution of data, process or product related queries.
- Plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and support to meet departmental and company schedules.
- Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in coding, data input validation and client instructions environments (CIP - Consumer Information Platform) and drive the convergence of processes and tools.
- Providing accurate and timely feedback to respective country teams, driving SOP and use of best-demonstrated practices.
- Working across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction.
- Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ IT/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Business or equivalent degree.
- Fresh graduate or with 1-year experience in operational areas.
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in a team and meet deadlines.
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity, and attention to detail.
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes.
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem-solving, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Economics,...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm