Nielsen is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with the exploratory conversation.
The Data Processing Specialist is responsible for client deliverables, coding, and data input validation focusing on a specific industry/category or set of categories (e.g., Beverages, Food, Health, and Beauty Products).
As a Data Processing Specialist at Nielsen, you create and deliver client outputs correctly and timely.
What You Will Do
- Be the contact for commercial queries, leading the resolution in a client-focused and timely manner in cooperation with Client Liaison and Commercial teams.
- To identify, investigate and coordinate the resolution of data, process, or product related queries.
- Plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and support to meet departmental and company schedules.
- Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in coding, data input validation, and client instructions environments (CIP - Consumer Information Platform) and drive the convergence of processes and tools.
- Providing accurate and timely feedback to respective country teams, driving SOP and use of best-demonstrated practices.
- Working across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction.
- Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues.
Required Skills and Abilities
You’re looking for a career with room to grow and the training that’ll set you up for success. You could type quickly and accurately–even with your eyes closed if you wanted. A people person by nature, you embrace others–quirks and all. You have a love/hate relationship with charts and spreadsheets, but you wouldn’t have it any other way. You’re ready to break ground on what’s next.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ IT/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Business or equivalent degree.
- Fresh graduate or with 1 years' experience in operational areas.
- Excellent organizational skills, aptitude to work in a team and meet deadlines.
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity, and attention to detail.
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes.
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem-solving, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in the Thai language will be an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm