Be a part of something big. With 40,000+ employees in over 100 countries, Nielsen IQ is one of the world’s biggest data measurement companies, and we pride ourselves on providing our people with endless possibilities and paths to grow their careers.
Simply put, we do two things at Nielsen IQ. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business. At Nielsen IQ, we make a difference by partnering with our clients and using our data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance.
The Data Processing Specialist is responsible for instructions of client deliverables, coding, and data input validation focusing on specific industry/category or set of categories (e.g., Beverages, Food, Health, and Beauty Products). As a Data Processing Specialist at Nielsen, you create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner.
What You Will Do
- Be the contact for commercial queries, leading the resolution in a client-focused and timely manner in cooperation with Client Liaison and Commercial teams. To be able to identify, investigate and coordinate the resolution of data, process or product related queries.
- Plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and support to meet departmental and company schedules.
- Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in coding, data input validation, and client instructions environments (CIP - Consumer Information Platform) and drive the convergence of processes and tools.
- Providing accurate and timely feedback to respective country teams, driving SOP and use of best-demonstrated practices.
- Working across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction.
- Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues.
Required Skills and Abilities
You’re looking for a career with room to grow and the training that’ll set you up for success. You can type quickly and accurately–even with your eyes closed, if you wanted. A people person by nature, you embrace others–quirks and all. You have a love/hate relationship with charts and spreadsheets, but you wouldn’t have it any other way. You’re ready to break ground on what’s next.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ IT/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Business or equivalent degree.
- Fresh graduate or with 1 year experience in operational areas.
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in a team and meet deadlines.
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity, and attention to detail.
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes.
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem-solving, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Economics,...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm