The Data Processing/Category Specialist is responsible for instructions of client deliverables, product characteristic coding and data input validation focusing on specific industry / category or set of categories (e.g. Beverages, Food, Health and Beauty Products). As Data Processing/Category Specialist at Nielsen you like to create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner.
What you will do
- Be contact for commercial queries, leading the resolution in a client focused and timely manner in cooperation with Commercial teams. To be able to identify, investigate and co-ordinate the resolution of data, process or product related queries.
- Plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and support to meet departmental and company schedules.
- Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in product coding, data input validation and client entitlement instructions.
- Providing accurate and timely feedback on operation concerns and issues, driving SOP and use of best demonstrated practices
- Working across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Science/ Computer Science/ Business Information Systems/Database Management or IT equivalent
- Fresh Graduate to 1-2 year work experience in in data management/operational areas
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in team and meet deadlines
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem solving, etc.)
- Common business language knowledge (English & Bahasa Melayu): speaking and writing with fluency
- Knowledge in database management systems (Oracle/SQL/Access) will be an added advantage
- Ability to liaise with across team effectively and work under pressure with competing timelines
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Information...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:15th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.