Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world.
At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Apprentice.
The apprenticeship will provide a thorough understanding of the end-to-end Farm to Fork, Raw Materials to Finished Goods Quality Management System and develop skills in Good Manufacturing Practices, quality control parameters and risk assessment in a manufacturing environment to deliver quality products.
A day in the life of...
Nestlé believes in giving people opportunities to make an early impact, maximizing their talents and supporting their individuality.
The Nestlé Malaysia Apprentice Program – Technical & Production (T&P) is a 12 months program which is designed specifically for fresh talents to equip them with the right skill sets to excel in a fast-paced business environment.
Through this program, apprentices will enable the organization to achieve its business strategy of building a talent pipeline for future vacancies.
This program will commence on 15th July 2022.
What You Will Do
The program framework consists of one phase throughout its 12 months stipulated training period across T&P functions. The phase includes the following activity:
- Nestle onboarding and induction program to provide understanding of company culture, values and strategic business overview.
- Apprentices will be assigned to their chosen function and perform specific tasks or projects and responsibilities.
- Apprentices will gain basic skills and competencies of the core function through ‘workwiths’, projects and assignments throughout the 12 months. This would give them the width of experience and exposure to help them understand their niche and how they would want to advance their careers in Nestlé.
- Functional and leadership trainings to provide necessary soft-skill training courses to enhance apprentices' management & leadership skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with less than 1 year of working experience.
- CGPA of 3.2 and above.
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Interest in having hands-on experience in FMCG industry.
- Able to commit for minimum 12 months.
- Individual who are keen to explore a career in the areas of - Quality Assurance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm