Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
We are looking for Procurement Apprentice to be responsible in communicating and helping to implement sourcing strategies on a local level (at the market) including new or changing items/services, P2P channel management and of new suppliers.
Additionally, to gather data and business requirements and conveys local requirements to transmit them to Local Business Partners and Local Sourcing teams and Above Market Category teams for setting actions/strategies accordingly.
What You Will Do
- Define and implement the strategies for the locally managed category's (at NiM level), utilizing the Strategic Sourcing Process tools, templates and policies developed by Nestrade.
- Supplier Selection/Bidding Awar.
- Interface with local suppliers as required to help with any supplier development, or supplier switch out activities as directed by category and sourcing teams.
- Provide the Local Business Partner with information and requirements gathered through the daily business and report to him/her on a regular basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate or graduate with less than 1 year of working experience.
- Has strong interest in Procurement and Logistics Management.
- CGPA of 3.0 and above.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement/ Supply Chain/ Engineering/ Business Studies/ Logistics.
- Willing to learn and have good communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm