At Nestlé, our people and passion set us apart and spur our success year after year. We’ve created a high performance culture that puts the emphasis on diversity, innovation and growth and this enables their development and ultimately, ours.
Headstart your career at the world’s largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness company with our 18 months Nestle Management Trainee Programme (NMTP).
The Nestlé Management Trainee Programme is geared towards developing high potential individuals as future leaders in various aspects of the business. This two year programme provides Management Trainees with real immersive learning experience to equip them with a holistic view of the business, as well as the interrelationships between different functions across the value chain.
The first decision you need to make is where your passion lies.
Every year at Nestlé Malaysia, we welcome exceptional graduates into the Nestlé Management Trainee Programme based on a particular area of our business:
- Human Resource.
- Supply Chain.
- Quality Assurance & Packaging.
What You Will Do
The Nestlé Management Trainee Programme is a comprehensive 2-year fast-track programme that prepares high-performing fresh talents to become the future leaders of our business.
Designed to speed up the mastery of management techniques and real-world skills, mentored and coached by experienced leaders expand your potential in just two years.
You will gain invaluable insights and hands-on experience as you work as part of a great team, and alongside diverse top-class professionals, behind some of the biggest brands in the food business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder with minimum CGPA 3.2 or its equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or with not more than 2 years’ working experience.
- Active involvement in extra Co-curricular activities.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills and confidence.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm