Build the future - Build your career.
As a member of the NI family, you’ll help empower engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
There are many reasons to consider joining a company. Key among them are the people, the ideas, and the technology. At NI, we believe in the power and potential of connecting the three to create a path to success.
The people - We’re looking for curious and creative problem solvers who value diversity and fresh perspectives, are bold and kind, and willing to take chances.
The ideas - What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you want to program robots? Build flying cars? Leave the world better than you found it? At NI, we build on the big ideas of big dreamers to make their visions a reality.
The technology - With our tailored, software-connected approach, we support our customers through all phases of the product development cycle. From 5G and medical innovations to autonomous driving and the future of space travel, we help our customers Engineer Ambitiously every day.
No matter your career path, we’re here for you, for each other, and for the next generation of innovators who think bigger, aim higher, and go faster.
Are you up for the challenge of helping shape humanity for the next 100 years?
If so, let’s get started, and let’s Engineer Ambitiously together.
What You Will Do
- Serve as part of a highly-skilled team, providing technical and business solutions to extend and enhance our corporate business applications.
- Take part in the planning, design, development, testing, implementation, and operations of our corporate business applications, including participation in all systems life cycle and project management activities.
- Analyze, identify, research , and recommend technology and business solutions to meet business requirements and IT system standards.
- Become a technical expert on computer and IT technologies.
- Provide effective written and oral communications within and outside the IT Department, including interactions and knowledge sharing with all levels of staff from executive level management to individual contributors.
- Work collaboratively with global application development teams located in the US and Europe.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computing.
- 3.0 minimum cumulative (overall) GPA.
- Strong interest in working with technology and programming.
- Can clearly and concisely communicate in English at intermediate level or above, so that persons you work with can understand you clearly, particularly in technical conversations.
- Demonstrated ability to Work effectively in a group development environment, Problem-solve effectively, Take initiative.
- Persistently drive projects to successful completion.
- Proficiency in multiple technologies.
- Understanding of, and exposure to, database systems.
- PL/SQL, Java and/or Oracle Applications, or other ERP system exposure, considered a plus.
- For some positions, occasional international travel may be required.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm