Build the future. Build your career. - As a member of the NI family, you’ll help empower engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
What You Will Do
- Work under the direction of The Facilities Maintenance Manager to manage facilities operation and maintenance activities.
- Assist with the day to day facilities operation & maintenance activities.
- Involve and execute maintenance program.
- Support the ISO 14001 & SO 9001 audit preparation and documentation.
- Assist with the review of operation, maintenance and monitoring of the Facilities system for the entire plant.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree major in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm