Build the future. Build your career - As a member of the NI family, you’ll help empower engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
What You Will Do
- Work and interact with a wide variety of NI staff in R&D software, hardware or other business groups.
- Perform research to specify and develop or enhance your products.
- Specify, design, implement, and test software features for new and existing products.
- Diagnose and debug problems with your product or problems arising when your product integrates with other NI products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science, and/or computer engineering, and/or electrical engineering.
- Strong understanding of computers and high-level programming languages (C/C++).
- Problem solving skill & strong debugging skill.
- Take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independently.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm