Build the future. Build your career.
As a member of the NI family, you’ll help empower engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
There are many reasons to consider joining a company. Key among them are the people, the ideas, and the technology. At NI, we believe in the power and potential of connecting the three to create a path to success.
The people: We’re looking for curious and creative problem solvers who value diversity and fresh perspectives, are bold and kind, and willing to take chances.
The ideas: What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you want to program robots? Build flying cars? Leave the world better than you found it? At NI, we build on the big ideas of big dreamers to make their visions a reality.
The technology: With our tailored, software-connected approach, we support our customers through all phases of the product development cycle. From 5G and medical innovations to autonomous driving and the future of space travel, we help our customers Engineer Ambitiously every day.
We’ve long been globally recognized as a top employer. Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, as are our modern workspaces, career development and mobility opportunities, and a culture that fosters belonging and emphasizes community giving. We encourage our teammates to challenge the status quo and collaborate with one another to build innovative solutions.
No matter your career path, we’re here for you, for each other, and for the next generation of innovators who think bigger, aim higher, and go faster. Are you up for the challenge of helping shape humanity for the next 100 years? If so, let’s get started, and let’s Engineer Ambitiously together.
We are changing how we work by offering more flexibility. NI has decided to take a hybrid approach (working both on- and off-site) at an aggregate level. We know that different roles have different requirements, so we’re embracing a full range of options.
What you will do
- Analyze and resolve design failures observed in RF manufacturing with robust solutions. Solutions may range from test methodology to hardware and components improvement
- Provide debug tool (LabVIEW tool) to Production’s Failure Analysis Engineer and debug technicians to recover failures in Production
- Decent exposure to handling RF CAD tools (AWR) and SPICE in analyzing design failures
- Handle other sustaining projects such as replacing End of Life components and cost savings
- Expected to work closely with Production and spend 70% - 80% time in Production to work on hardcore failures
- Work with technical leads in Penang and Austin to brainstorm ideas and fix design issues. Flexible in communication hours with Austin (US time zone) when necessary
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 6:00 pm