Build the future. Build your career - As a member of the NI family, you’ll help empower engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
There are many reasons to consider joining a company. Key among them are the people, the ideas, and the technology. At NI, we believe in the power and potential of connecting the three to create a path to success.
We’re looking for curious and creative problem solvers who value diversity and fresh perspectives, are bold and kind, and willing to take chances.
What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you want to program robots? Build flying cars? Leave the world better than you found it? At NI, we build on the big ideas of big dreamers to make their visions a reality.
With our tailored, software-connected approach, we support our customers through all phases of the product development cycle. From 5G and medical innovations to autonomous driving and the future of space travel, we help our customers Engineer Ambitiously every day.
We’ve long been globally recognized as a top employer. Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, as are our modern workspaces, career development and mobility opportunities, and a culture that fosters belonging and emphasizes community giving. We encourage our teammates to challenge the status quo and collaborate with one another to build innovative solutions.
No matter your career path, we’re here for you, for each other, and for the next generation of innovators who think bigger, aim higher, and go faster.
Are you up for the challenge of helping shape humanity for the next 100 years?
If so, let’s get started, and let’s Engineer Ambitiously together.
What You Will Do
- Quality Assurance for manufacturing production.
- Ensure Manufacturing quality performance meets required quality targets.
- Analyze product failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer (either internally or externally) complaints.
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
- Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, kaizen lean methods, etc.
- Continually improve quality assurance in quality inspection process and procedures.
- Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audit finding reports and determining proper CAPA.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduate with Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Engineering discipline from a recognized university.
- CGPA > 3.5.
- Great interpersonal & communication skills with right quality mindset.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong program management skills and experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm