Build the future. Build your career - As a member of the NI family, you’ll help empower engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
There are many reasons to consider joining a company. Key among them are the people, the ideas, and the technology. At NI, we believe in the power and potential of connecting the three to create a path to success.
The People - We’re looking for curious and creative problem solvers who value diversity and fresh perspectives, are bold and kind, and willing to take chances.
The Ideas - What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you want to program robots? Build flying cars? Leave the world better than you found it? At NI, we build on the big ideas of big dreamers to make their visions a reality.
The Technology - With our tailored, software-connected approach, we support our customers through all phases of the product development cycle. From 5G and medical innovations to autonomous driving and the future of space travel, we help our customers Engineer Ambitiously every day.
We’ve long been globally recognized as a top employer. Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, as are our modern workspaces, career development and mobility opportunities, and a culture that fosters belonging and emphasizes community giving. We encourage our teammates to challenge the status quo and collaborate with one another to build innovative solutions.
No matter your career path, we’re here for you, for each other, and for the next generation of innovators who think bigger, aim higher, and go faster.
Are you up for the challenge of helping shape humanity for the next 100 years? If so, let’s get started, and let’s Engineer Ambitiously together.
What You Will Do
- Prepare and review monthly forecast/ quarterly safety stock and ensure data accuracy before loaded to system.
- Work with procurement to ensure continuity material supply to support production plan. Identify critical shortages and work on solutions.
- Work with engineering in resolving quality/ engineering related issues.
- Coordinate intercompany shipment between NI Penang and NI Hungary.
- Manage healthy inventory level by reviewing E&O in timely basis.
- Manage Engineering Change Order effectively.
- Prepare planning daily/ weekly reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS/BSE level Degree in business, supply chain, or related discipline.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Thorough competence in manufacturing processes.
- Improves/creates processes.
- Brings solutions.
- Basic Project Management skills.
- Able to set the right priorities.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good project and process management skills.
- Customer focus.
- Drive for results.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Creates a continuous learning and developing environment to get the most efficient and effective total work systems.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:13th May 2021, 6:00 pm