As a member of the NI family, you’ll help empower engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
There are many reasons to consider joining a company. Key among them are the people, the ideas, and the technology. At NI, we believe in the power and potential of connecting the three to create a path to success.
The people: We’re looking for curious and creative problem solvers who value diversity and fresh perspectives, are bold and kind, and willing to take chances.
The ideas: What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you want to program robots? Build flying cars? Leave the world better than you found it? At NI, we build on the extensive ideas of big dreamers to make their visions a reality.
Technology: With our tailored, software-connected approach, we support our customers through all phases of the product development cycle. From 5G and medical innovations to autonomous driving and the future of space travel, we help our customers Engineer Ambitiously every day.
We’ve long been globally recognized as a top employer. Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, as are our modern workspaces, career development and mobility opportunities, and a culture that fosters belonging and emphasizes community giving. We encourage our teammates to challenge the status quo and collaborate with one another to build innovative solutions.
No matter your career path, we’re here for you, for each other, and for the next generation of innovators who think bigger, aim higher, and go faster.
Are you up for the challenge of helping shape humanity for the next 100 years? If so, let’s get started, and let’s Engineer Ambitiously together.
What you will do
- End-user IT support
- Administrate IT systems such as Laptop/Desktops
- Basic Network support
- User account management – Account Creation, Termination, Password Management
- Organizing repair of faulty IT devices, keep in contact and follow-up with the Supplier
- Managing and administrating desk phones and printers
- Manage IT Asset management system, tracking changes
- Coordinating and executing quarterly scrapping of IT devices, managing donations
- Manage unused IT devices
- Improvement of related processes
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good written and spoken English
- General computer knowledge: Microsoft Office
- Good organizing skills
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to focus on details, precise execution
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 6:00 pm