Build the future. Build your career.
As a member of the NI family, you’ll help empower engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
There are many reasons to consider joining a company. Key among them are the people, the ideas, and the technology. At NI, we believe in the power and potential of connecting the three to create a path to success.
The people - We’re looking for curious and creative problem solvers who value diversity and fresh perspectives, are bold and kind, and willing to take chances.
The ideas - What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you want to program robots? Build flying cars? Leave the world better than you found it? At NI, we build on the big ideas of big dreamers to make their visions a reality.
The technology - With our tailored, software-connected approach, we support our customers through all phases of the product development cycle. From 5G and medical innovations to autonomous driving and the future of space travel, we help our customers Engineer Ambitiously every day.
We’ve long been globally recognized as a top employer. Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, as are our modern workspaces, career development and mobility opportunities, and a culture that fosters belonging and emphasizes community giving. We encourage our teammates to challenge the status quo and collaborate with one another to build innovative solutions.
No matter your career path, we’re here for you, for each other, and for the next generation of innovators who think bigger, aim higher, and go faster.
Are you up for the challenge of helping shape humanity for the next 100 years?
If so, let’s get started, and let’s Engineer Ambitiously together.
What You Will Do
- As part of recruiting team, provides support to Talent Acquisition team in administrative tasks throughout the hiring process.
- Handle day-to-day maintenance and update of global/local HR database/systems.
- Responsible for transfer and administration of human resources programs, polices, and practices in a shared-services HR model for the assigned region or function.
- May be required to support in administering the employee lifecycle which includes new hire processes, internal change or contract amendment and termination processes. To manage other general administrative tasks where HR operations support is required.
- Initiates and executes administration process changes as part of continuous improvement process.
- Build and maintain strategic work relationships with the respective stakeholders.
- Collaborate with HR/shared service team members to work/troubleshoot on HR/systems related matters.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in HR shared service environment preferred. Fresh graduate will be encouraged to apply as well.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Oracle HR systems will be an added advantage.
- Proactive, detail oriented, good communication, good follow-through skill, well-organized and eager to learn attitude.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:6th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm