Our business model is based on the combination of primary insurance and reinsurance under one roof. We take on risks worldwide of every type and complexity, and our experience, financial strength, efficiency and first-class service make us the first choice for all matters relating to risk. Our client relationships are built on trust and cooperation. If you would be interested in helping shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you.
What You Will Do
You’ll be working alongside a team of actuarial experts and client managers, covering the Malaysia market. With their guidance, you will be introduced to and involved in projects across various actuarial topics and functions, which will give you a good overview of the actuarial work done by one of the largest reinsurers in the world. In addition, depending on your learning appetite and performance, you can also be exposed to client meetings and discussions in the frontline.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or a recent degree in Actuarial Science.
- Relevant internships in insurance/reinsurance companies will be an added advantage.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills, including prioritization and time management.
- Good analytical skills with ability to gather information and evaluate output requirements and formats.
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm