We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter.
Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department Overview - An engineering team that specializes in the development of world class digital two-way subscriber radios for the mission critical market.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review system requirements, design specifications, system topology.
- Design & develop mind-maps, test procedures based on customer use cases.
- Develop requirements-to-test case traceability matrix.
- Create automated test scripts & performs false failure analysis.
- Perform scripted, feature interaction & expert test execution (functional & non-functional tests).
- Analyze, submit and manage defects.
- Upgrade and maintain test tools & infrastructure.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates or 1 - 3 years' working experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering/Science or Communication Engineering.
- Experience in script languages such as AutoIT, VB, Java.
- Knowledge of testing approaches and techniques in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Works under general supervision, self-motivated, able to work and integrate well into cross-functional team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused and result oriented.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:1st Feb 2022, 6:00 pm