We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
APAC Delivery Management
What You Will Do
- The candidate will be the focal point between Order Management, project management team, all the factories , distribution center, supply planners and buyers to drive and meet the project delivery schedule.
- Working closely with order management and factories to resolve order related issues.
- Managing deadlines and progress across the team to ensure projects are deliverered on time.
- Collaborating with different functional teams for process improvement.
- Understand shipment cut off date for each project and work with logistic team for shipment arrangements.
- Strong understanding of the business, support current quarter revenue goal and minimize delinquent backlog.
- Responsible to provide summary view for balance to book and ship for current quarter by sub regions.
- Provide risk assessment for each project and solutions to resolve the issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate pursuing bachelors in business studies, supply chain management, business administration, or any relevant courses.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Computer literate with basic/intermediate level of Google Sheet, Google Presentation, Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Power Point, etc
- Positive attitude, team player, adapt to change, take up challenges and provide solutions. Leadership skill will be an advantage.
- Intern period 3 - 6 months
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:16th May 2022, 6:00 pm