ASTRO Device System Test team - Our focus and goal of the team is to ensure our Mission Critical Products adhere to the quality commitment to our customers as an End to End solution.
What You Will Do
- Design, create, & execute expert, manual and automated test scripts to validate and verify system requirements and communication devices firmware for mission critical markets in the public safety, commercial and industrial segments.
- Analysing, identifying and submitting software defects.
- Participate in all aspects of product development process including specification definition, design, implementation and testing and possess a good understanding of the various software lifecycle.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Has Background in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering is required for this position.
- Able to work independently and possess excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to write and test code using Java, XML, Python, or similar programming languages.
- Knowledge/experience with 3GPP/LTE/DMR/WiFi/BLE specs will be a PLUS.
- Knowledge on Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence or Machine learning will be a Plus.
- Good foundation knowledge of C, C++, and C# design.
- Possess strong analytical skills, troubleshooting skills, creatively resolve execution failures and knowledge of software design, to include object oriented design.
- Ability to work and communicate well.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm