At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe.
Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
What You Will Do
- Responsible to design, develop embedded Linux or Android software for a custom hardware through product development life cycle - concept, design, build, test and deploy.
- Port or develop Operating systems such as Linux, bootloader and device driver for an ARM processor hardware platform and firmware development.
- Work closely with hardware to enable Hardware Board Bring up, perform Hardware diagnostics and stress test.
- Troubleshoot and resolve pre and post-production issues.
- Participate in Agile Scrum Activities such as daily standup, Sprint planning and Sprint Retrospective.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in C and C++.
- Able to operate equipment such as Oscilloscopes and Analyzers.
- Good understanding of Android framework will be a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:18th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm