At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe.
Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
A software engineering team that specializes in the development of world class digital two-way subscriber radios for the mission critical market.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contribute as an individual engineer on implementing new feature or enhancing existing feature for the product.
- Participate in all aspects of product development process including requirement definition, design, implementation and testing.
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design within quality assurance, time and cost constraints.
- Coordinate and participate in software design and code review.
- Create and execute unit, integration and system tests.
- Collaborate with front end team and test team to ensure best solution is always in place to promote successful feature deployment.
- Inter-group and intra-group teamwork in a multi-site world-wide development environment.
- To meet project's deliverable and timeline requirement in a highly dynamic environment.
- Adhere to the team's performance and quality metrics.
- To collect and analyze data affecting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop intellectual property for the company.
- Contribute to the improvement of existing software development processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Telecommunications / Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Preferably with 2 - 5 years working experience in software development.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants with strong technical skills are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in real-time embedded software development for communication devices or consumer products will be an added advantage.
- Good programming skills in C/C++.
- Knowledge / Experience with 3G / LTE / DMR specs is a plus.
- Embedded system debugging and strong analytical skills are essential.
- Experience / Proficiency in Agile / Scrum development methodologies is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and communicate well (verbally & in written form) across different functional teams.
- Flexible to accommodate short notice work arrangement due to project / business need.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software,...
- Closing Date:11th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm