At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
- Business analytics of product mix (sales & revenue), pricing & financials trend.
- Develop a sustainable/repeatable PnL modeling for new/existing business units.
- Drive key improvements on the bid and quote/pricing processes and tools to improve recommendations and decision making cycle time.
- Work with cross functional teams to support the implementation of proposed processes that include creating the training/support materials and developing business rules & monitoring their effectiveness.
- May be required to assess competitor price positions & price strategy, draw similarities and differences and make recommendations as needed.
What You Will Do
Key responsibility to ensure operational excellence in the Sales Operations function which includes the following:
- Business Forecasting - Manage the business forecasting cycles from short to long term, which includes CORE (Country Outlook Review) bi-weekly forecasting, COMMITS for Quarterly, Yearly and LRP (Long Range Plan) forecasting.
- Data analytics – provide insights on business intelligence to management and Sales team to make prompt and key decisions.
- Pricing and PnL Management - responsible for pricing analytics, support for bid and quote & balancing business PnL and required pricing in the marketspace.
- Pipeline Management - Responsible for the management of project funnels through Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- SIP (Sales Incentive Plan) management – provide support in quota setting and measurement.
- Key initiatives – drive and implement regional/global projects.
- Collaboration – work with cross functional teams (eg: Supply chain, Finance) to align to meet/exceed Organization common goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- High analytical skills, with advanced knowledge in Excel.
- Good with numbers and attention to details.
- Ability to present and articulate thought process and data analytics.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Proven PM skills in managing multiple projects.
- CGPA > 3.00.
- Internship period of minimum 12 weeks.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm