At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe.
Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
A mechanical engineering team that specializes in the development of world class digital two-way subscriber radios for the mission critical market.
What You Will Do
As a mechanical engineer, you will be involved in the design and development activities of highly sophisticated communications devices for professional and mission critical markets in the commercial, government and industrial segments.
- Preparing concept designs of mechanical sub-system that meets customer requirements and expectations, reliability and robustness requirements, manufacturing processes and safety guidelines.
- Work with a team of highly qualified engineers to generate the overall design concept for the mechanical subsystem architecture as well as the detailed design of the mechanical components.
- Working knowledge of 3-D modeling, generating 2D drawings per mechanical drafting standards.
- Understanding of tolerances and effect on design (6sigma design methodology).
- Performing mechanical verification tests per products specifications and writing test reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying in Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate and present the conceptual ideas to technical audiences.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm