At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
A software test engineering team that specializes in delivering of world class digital two-way subscriber radios for the mission critical market.
What You Will Do
- Support new test development and testing execution platform development.
- Developing and enhancing automation testing platform (application) which incorporated with Oracle- Developing and enhancing cloud/web portal.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum qualification in Computer Science or EE or equivalent.
- Experience in Android application development and gridle build environment.
- Experience in writing code with Visual Studio (C#, C++).
- Experience in writing scripts with scripting languages such Tk/Tcl, Perl/cgi, Python, AutoITv3- Familiar with Win 10 and RHEL/CentOS Linux operating system.
- Team player and also independent worker with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge with Jira, and Git are advantageous.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:5th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm