The Customer Care Service Desk is the single point of contact for Motorola Solutions. We support end-users, direct customers and our channel partners. We entitle technical support requests, to make sure the right services are attached before dispatching a case to Technical Support. For other types of requests we find solutions by working with teams across Motorola Solutions, we are part of the CMSO. We own support requests until resolution.
What you will do
- Handle inbound calls, chats, web enquiries and emails from prospects or customers who want to buy or have an interest in implementing projects involving Motorola Solutions’ products and solutions
- Own non-technical requests and drive through to resolution.
- Work with the repair centre on resolving issues around repair time, quality issues or shipping.
- Act as focal point and liaise with customers, partners, engineers and support managers
- Assist partners/ prospective partners with questions on the PartnerEmpower program or related tools and trainings. Provide administrative support to both partners and internal Motorola employees.
- Make outbound calls as and when required by the Channel, Sales and Marketing teams and in accordance with the PartnerEmpower Program to; profile newly applied partners, welcome newly accepted partners and maintain contact with existing partners at regular intervals.
- Have a good level of understanding of the whole Motorola Solutions’ product portfolio and solutions.
- Act as customer facing ambassador for Motorola Solutions. Conduct yourself and communicate in a professional manner in order to help and facilitate customer requests as seamlessly and efficiently as possible
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current active student of any recognized universities or colleges;
- Minimum CGPA score of 3.0 and above;
- Driven, self-motivated and results oriented;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Added advantage if able to communicate in Mandarin, Japanese or Korean.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word.
- Willing to work in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
- Internship position(s) for duration of 3 to 6 month(s).
- Please indicate the internship START and END date (duration # of weeks) in the application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm