We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter.
Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
What You Will Do
Exposure to real working environment -projects Internship period min is 12 weeks and CGPA must be 3.0 and above.
Participate in software design, creation and test script code review.
Perform necessary analysis required for the test execution output, identify and solve test automation failures which require proper evaluation/analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Programming skills in C/C++/C#, Android Programming, Python, Java, SQL.
- Knowledge in industry tools for code repository, version control and static analysis, namely GitHub, Bitbucket, JFrog Artifactory, Docker, Jenkins, Sonarcube, etc.
- Plus point if experience with GIT tool, SAFe Agile, and Scrum Methodology.
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills.
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong problem-solving skills, good attention to detail.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm