Business Accounting and Compliance Reporting is a function within the MSI Finance Operations Center in Penang. MSI Finance Operations Centre is recognized as trusted partner to customers, suppliers and employees providing excellent service and quality support. Our department supports wide range of Motorola Solutions businesses and operations finance functions across APAC. We are responsible on all related business accounting and compliance reporting and making sure we provide great level of support to our business partners within APCA in all finance areas
What You Will Do
The position is to support the Business Accounting and Compliance Reporting organization in maintaining business operation and support in APAC monthly, quarterly or yearend close business activities.
- To support monthly closing activities.
- To support preparations of financial statement and financial reports.
- To support financial statement analysis.
- To support various forecast process.
- To support various process improvement projects.
- To support various compliance activity process.
- To support ad-hoc requests.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently and interface with all relevant internal teams and external business partners is needed.
- Strong analytical, comprehension, and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to conceptualize.
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow, works on multiple assignments and manages rapidly changing assignments in a team environment.
- Current active students of a recognized universities and colleges.
- Minimum CGPA score of 3.0 and above.
- Driven, self-motivated and results oriented.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm