Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
You will meet, greet and support our visitors and clients to ensure they have a safe and enjoyable experience during their visit to the attraction.
What You Will Do
- Act as the first point of contact for all visitor enquires and serve as ambassador for the business with a good level of knowledge in all areas of the attraction, taking the opportunities to upsell products and services. Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Meet, great and direct visitors in an allocated area of the attraction in a helpful and friendly manner.
- Deliver information to visitors through presentations and demonstrations, and offer and provide visitors with accurate advice, guidance and information about the attraction.
- Along with colleagues, maintain a safe environment for visitors, ensuring adherence to our health and safety policy and procedures and assist in emergencies and/or evacuation of the attraction as directed by team leader/manager.
- Follow and implement all company policies, procedures and standard operating procedures, including cash handling.
- Escalate concerns/visitor complaints to the team leader/manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Excellent social interaction and communication skills and experience working with members of the public.
- Able to adapt quickly to changing situations and have a flexible approach.
- Thrive in giving excellent customer service to individuals and groups.
- Confident with presenting/demonstrating/public speaking.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and being able to work independently without supervision.
- Have a naturally courteous nature.
- Eye for detail.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm