Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking - Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more.
You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone – you may even surprise yourself!
We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
What You Will Do
- Support end to end recruitment process, which include but not limited to sourcing, screening, and selection of potential candidates.
- Assist to plan, coordinate, and manage induction and onboarding matters, such as New Employee Onboarding (NEO).
- Support market mapping or talent pipeline initiatives across Malaysia & Singapore.
- Assist on other recruitment activities but not limited to branding and network initiatives (Employee referral program, Employer Branding University engagements).
- Support in ad-hoc HR operational tasks / projects as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or related field with minimum CGPA 3.0.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Power Point).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm