Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
At Mondelēz International, we make and bake our own successful secret recipe for talent. We believe that our competitive advantage lies in the power of our People, where everyone is a Maker and Baker. The uniqueness of our People and their ingenuity are the secret recipe to our continued success.
What You Will Do
Some of the Key Accountabilities for this Role will Include (But are not limited to):
- Starting from our Malaysia Graduate Trainee Program, the program presents high calibre fresh graduates the opportunity to start on their accelerated career in Mondelēz. During the 18-months program, trainees will be rotated to 4 functional positions that will anchor their breadth and depth of knowledge and hands-on experiential development.
- Each rotation will challenge limits and potential, as the trainee dives into learning the secrets of our business with an assigned Buddy, while collaborating with a diverse regional team.
- Mentors will be assigned to trainees to guide career conversations and provide insights to the organization and network.
Our Commercial program prepares trainees for a long-term career with responsibilities from day-one, along with the training and leadership exposure to be successful. In the program, successful trainees will graduate into Modern Trade, Traditional Trade, Category Planning & Activation, as well as Marketing. Your delicious career is just starting!
If you’re energetic and passionate about leading in the future of snacking, apply with us!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Local final year students with a minimum GCPA of 3.00 (or 2nd Class Upper and above).
- Leadership experience in extra co-curricular activities or projects.
- Globally mobile.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:2nd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm