Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking - Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers.
Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever-changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself!
We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality.
Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree (with GPA 3.0 and above) in Supply Chain.
- Well-rounded Background in Academics & Extra-curricular Activities.
- One year working experience or less.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Active Leadership and Participation in different Organizations.
- Proficient in English and have strong communication skills.
- High Resiliency & Drive for Results.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 6:00 pm