Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers.
Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever-changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
What You Will Do
Being an E-Commerce Intern, you will:
- Drive and execute the E-Commerce Agenda.
- Support the E-Commerce Key Account Manager in building business relationships with Shopee, Lazada, 11 Street, HappyFresh and any other related key E-retailers.
- Support Mondelez appointed E-distributor to perform day-to-day operations as a principal.
- To be the key liaison for internal processes as a representative from the E-Commerce Sales team.
- Execute yearly campaign calendar by working cross functionally with Marketing, Trade Marketing and Sales.
- Brief agencies on creative requirements and ensure seamless execution with key E-retailers.
- To perform post-campaign analyses to ensure key learnings are recorded and implemented.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education / Certifications - Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Management or equivalent - with a minimum of CGPA: 3.0 or Second Class Upper and above.
- Proficient in English (Written and Spoken).
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (e.g.: Word, Excel or PowerPoint).
- Able to prioritize multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:18th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm