Mondelez International has a fantastic portfolio of products that shoppers and consumers love. In store, there are many ways to bring these brands to life, with fantastic campaigns, displays and promotional activities. At Mondelez we want to ensure that our brand campaigns are well planned, with investment being spent in the right areas so we can excite shoppers, delight consumers and grow our customer’s business.
Sales in Mondelez Malaysia is a key function in driving the Company agenda to achieve Top Tier Financial Performance and the goal of becoming a Great Place to Work. A key part of achieving our objectives is winning with our customers in a profitable manner.
What you will do
- Review promotional spending with our sales team to understand effectiveness
- Analyze and interrogate data to understand key themes, trends and insights behind the numbers
- Review cleaned up and analyzed data with sales teams to draw conclusions, improvements and best practices from past campaigns
- Create a set of recommendations for future campaign plans
- Support the Revenue Management team in other data requirements, analysis and tracking to support campaign effectiveness
What you will need
- Open to all 2nd or penultimate year students who are currently enrolled in a degree program
- Proficient in English (Written and Spoken)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (eg: Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- Able to prioritize multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.