Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing - Using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
Test Solutions Engineers develop and maintain test programs to test functionality of NAND Flash products.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain package functional test strategies and programs for semiconductor NAND Flash products.
- Collaborate with various engineering and production groups to ensure test program, infrastructure and system readiness for new product introduction as well as high volume manufacturing.
- Improve device yield, reliability and quality through test condition optimization, advanced redundancy analysis schemes, data analysis and test equipment hardware optimization.
- Provide cost effective and innovative solutions for production test flow optimization with cutting-edge test time reduction methodologies.
- Develop and release test programs to production in a timely manner.
- Assist process and production teams by providing necessary engineering expertise to ensure smooth manufacturing operations.
- Introduce innovative test time reduction solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or any related engineering field.
- Good programming skills; C/C++/Python knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of semiconductor device physics will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are most welcome to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm