Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing - Using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible.
We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
What You Will Do
- Facilitate and lead Product Teams comprised of representatives from various groups within the Test organization.
- Work with groups outside of your department to identify and close technical gaps related to new product integration.
- Develop strategic solutions and roadmaps through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Review and approve new and changes to existing MFG Package Outline drawings.
- Create and communicate Process of Record Status Documents for each New Product Introduction.
- Maintain New Product Data, Product Team online sites, and other key reference information. Maintain Communication and Customer Relations.
- Serve as the primary liaison for other areas outside of your department.
- Represent your manufacturing group at key interdepartmental meetings such as New Product Kickoffs, Project Teams, and Customer Response Teams (CRT).
- Present New Product and Strategic Product plans to department leadership and technical groups.
- Provide feedback from department Product Teams on product validation to external groups, and broker joint solutions between global technical teams.
- Occasional travel required.
Required Skills and Abilities
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- A Bachelor's of Science in a relevant Engineering discipline or equivalent levels of experience and education.
- Proficiency with data analysis tools and manufacturing software support systems (MAM, SAP, etc.).
- General understanding of the back-end operations for component assembly, component test operations.
- Has depth of understanding and ability to manage worldwide business process. Can take a business process approach in worldwide networks.
- Depth of understanding business units (BU’s) direction and technical background to understand product quality.
- Has agility to manage and execute prioritized action items from both tactical and strategic point of views.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2022, 6:00 pm