Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Members of our team (SIG - Micron Systems Integration Group), are challenged with a wide range of Software Engineering responsibilities. We work closely with controls and electrical engineers to deliver command and control solutions for test equipment. We manage world-wide deployment of new software as well as data aggregation to support our engineering and field service staff. Our team is able to rapidly learn a new technology and apply it in our environment to support myriad customer and internal requests, and we utilize best known software design practices to implement robust, production worthy software running on FAB and production equipment around the world 24/7.
At SIG, you will interact with experienced world-class development engineers across several engineering fields!
As a systems software engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with many leaders and principal engineers and be teamed with an experienced mentor to help teach, guide and advance your engineering career.
What You Will Do
- Work with a multidiscipline team developing next-generation memory tester solutions.
- Apply learned technical design concepts and follow detailed instructions.
- Tackle design problems and seek mentorship as needed.
- Desire to understand and debug system issues across multiple applications.
- Integrates knowledge of basic concepts, principles, and theories of Computer Science & Software Engineering.
- Familiarity with debuggers, compilers, source control and networking architecture.
- Familiarity with Linux is a significant plus but not required.
- Assist in the development of software interfaces to various sensors and control components.
- Analyze component specifications for design use.
- Debug of issues both on site and remote.
- Write and understand test software as it relates to regression and unit testing.
- Write technical documents and lab reports.
- Write software to verify and reproduce system wide software failure modes.
- Debug C/C++, Python, Go, and Java where required.
- Present design work for peer review.
- Work in a team to accomplish a goal.
- Interfacing to microcontrollers, temperature sensors, bulk power supplies, and custom electronics hardware to create software control of a machine.
- Working to bring up and verify test equipment and controls component interactions.
- Crafting a suite of tests to catch system manufacturing issues.
- Contribute to improving product robustness and accuracy.
Required Skills and Abilities
BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm