Setting daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicating them to employees. Organizing workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules. Overseeing and coaching employees. Check production output according to specifications.
What You Will Do
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in an engineering or relevant field.
- Advanced skills in MS Office.
- Organizational and leadership abilities.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm