As a Non-Volatile Memory QRA (NVMQRA) Solid State Drive (SSD) Quality and Reliability Technician at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for performing quality and reliability testing of Micron SSD products.
As a Site Planner, you will provide a Statement of Supply and Commit Plan to Master Production Scheduling (MPS) Planners to meet the Customer and Business Requirement in tactical planning horizon for your product lines, taking into account of capacity needs/analysis for production requirements. You will work collaboratively with MPS and the Global Central Planning team, and Site Management (Production, Engineering, Warehouse and Logistics) to ensure commitment are delivered in a timely manner.
What You Will Do
Create Statement of Supply (S0S) Commits:
- Production scheduling and output planning to meet demand plan on time, based on inventory availability, capacity constraints, cycle time considerations, yield and any other factors.
- Usage of software/system tools (MAM/GPS/PESOS/SAP) to improve planning and production efficiency.
Oversee the Execution of Weekly SOS Goals by Serving as Central Communication Hub between Support Groups:
- Communicate priorities/special instructions and resolve issues between various departments towards meeting weekly SOS goals.
- Provide details on lot prioritization to Manufacturing in order to meet SOS goals.
- Analyze key performance indices for production areas and highlight gaps for efficiency/performance improvements.
- Understand and track production plan misses and backfill these into subsequent week’s plan as required.
Provide Tactical-Period Capacity Plan and Priorities:
- Communicate Weekly Capacity Allocation with its Tactical Period Constraints, Issues, Priorities, and Special Instructions.
- Setting/Managing Allocation for Production and other activities (Engineering, QA, Equipment, etc.).
- Ensure accurate capacity model through periodic audits and validation of workstation performance.
- Design and/or enhance models as needed in order to provide the right accuracy or functionality.
Manage Global Inventories:
- WIP management within the Tactical Planning projection to optimize cycle time.
- Work with Site Manufacturing to manage Slow Moving, Aged Inventory and Hold Inventory periodically so as to lead to optimal inventory level globally.
- Set up and manage Bank Inventory as needed.
- Work with Global Planning and Capacity teams to manage inventory site balancing through inter-site shipping strategies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree holder, minimum 3 years of work experience in Production Planning.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills and coordinating abilities to work across various functional team.
- Strong technical know-how with proven problem-solving skills.
- Self-driven to achieve targets in tight schedule with limited resources.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm