Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing - Using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
As a Manufacturing Planner, you will develop and refine business processes to facilitate efficient operations and you will collaborate with the Micron network to ensure flawless transitions of products and data.
In this position, you will enable system-level processes, while also performing within the Total Productive Management (TPM) framework. This includes a focus on quality, waste reduction, continuous improvement, problem-solving, and cost-reduction.
You will also need to demonstrate an eagerness to develop, innovate, and integrate system-level solutions!
What You Will Do
- Monitor materials inventories, tracks progress of production, and review factors which affect schedules.
- Communicate productions schedules to manufacturing team.
- Identify and communicate capacity constraints.
- Identify and initiate corrective actions to recurring root causes that cause missed schedules.
- Find creative ways to resolve problems.
- Recognition of when a problem must be advanced.
- Ensure area tool capacity can meet output requirements.
- Ensure accuracy through periodic data quality audits.
- Adjust models as needed to provide appropriate functionality & accuracy.
- Identify opportunities to minimize capex.
- See opportunities to maximize the use of existing capital.
- Analyze raw data through statistical data analysis tools.
- Make data driven decisions and recommendations to customers.
- Analyze scenarios to understand the impact.
- Quantify capital needs and highlight opportunities to minimize capital expenditure.
- Share the analysis & involve partners in strategic decisions.
- Ensure accurate submit dates, lead times and pricing information is maintained in capital planning system.
- Provide sufficient justification for capital requests to partners and site leadership.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Planning and Surveying
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm