Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
What you will do
- Design new test programs for 1st silicon validation of new product/technology startup which provides very important feedback for the appropriate groups responsible in refining the devices' quality and performance.
- Develop and maintain test programs of Micron DRAM products to cater to customers' specifications, device performance characterization needs and analysis of customer returns.
- Optimize test programs by applying more efficient testing methods to reduce product test times and manufacturing cost.
- Automate test process by writing software scripts to improve work efficiency.
- Enhance test coverage to ensure excellent outgoing quality and customer satisfaction.
- Cooperate with product/equipment engineering departments to improve overall product yield as well as to develop customization from available test solutions in order to maximize Return Of Investment.
- Collaborate with test capacity and manufacturing departments to realize output goals.
- Develop and monitor process and engineering metrics to ensure stability, efficiency and effectiveness of test processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or any related engineering field
- Good programming skills; C/C++ knowledge will be an added advantage
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of semiconductor device physics will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm