Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing - Using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
The PIE (package integration engineering) Engineer, in close collaboration with Multi-functional Groups (TPM/PMO-BU, TD, DESIGN, CEM, Site Engineering), is responsible for the effective and efficient execution of new product transfer from NPN (new product notification) to high volume manufacturing.
The success of this position will be assessed by the timely BU project timeline readiness for DC/ES/QS/Stick build, first time & on time package Qual release and the ability to ramp the product to minimum, predefined yield and quality targets from NPI-LVM and meeting 100% of handover criteria.
What You Will Do
To lead and manage the NPI activities as a Product Owner, working together with cross functional teams to accomplish organizational and business objectives by:
- Driving New Product Introduction process through NPI Phase Gate Review.
- Coordinating new product start-up and achieving first pass qualification.
- Understand new product start-up datelines, product applications and customer requirements; and communicate this information to the new product start-up team.
- Working with process / equipment / manufacturing / planning area owners to bring new product and package into volume production.
- Providing timely support of First silicon, Engineering samples, Qual samples and meeting expectation on Engineering Hot lots of cycle time as per PDT schedule.
- Regular monitoring of the product yield trend; QDR and reliability to ensure that assembly operation is in control and initiate early attention if necessary.
- Owning the entire Product Life Cycle, from NPI to EOL.
- Understanding new product challenges and collaborating with Process / Equipment/Development owners to develop new technology capabilities ahead of market.
- Acting as a point of contact to TPM on product related matters.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Engineering.
- Fresh graduates/highly motivated individuals with 1-2 years' working experience are encouraged to apply.
- Good understanding of Assembly processes. In-depth knowledge & hands on experience will be a plus point.
- A good team player equipped with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm