Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing - Using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
As a Process Engineer you will be primarily responsible for starting up, developing, and optimizing processes to improve product quality and reliability, working on process yield improvement, cost reduction, productivity improvement and risk management as well as resolving manufacturing line problems.
You will also be required to identify, diagnose, and resolve assembly process related problems by applying failure analysis, FMEA, 8D or SPC/FDC methodology.
Additional responsibilities include coordinating and carrying out process, equipment, and material evaluation/optimization to implement changes at process step, leading and participating in yield improvement and cost reduction activities, handling new process baseline qualifications, and managing, auditing and liaising with material suppliers to achieve quality, cost and risk management objectives.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with Engineering, Manufacturing, IT, RMS, TSE, TAG, EDT, Tool View on systems setup and deployment that are critical for plant startup.
- Respond quickly to systems related issues, analyze, and resolve system failure mechanism through effective problem solving.
- Strong desire to grow career as data analyst /data scientist in highly automated industrial manufacturing doing analysis and machine learning on diverse datasets.
- Ability to extract data from different databases via SQL and other query languages, and apply data cleansing, outlier identification, and missing data techniques.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge in statistical modeling, feature extraction, and analysis, machine learning, and deep learning.
- Experience in cloud computing and Hadoop is a plus.
- Strong desire to learn systems and data analytics / data science.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm