Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
As Capacity Planning, you will be responsible to perform capacity analysis, propose strategies to management and executes strategies to enable support on volume forecast in the tactical and long term horizon. In this role, you will also engage with Central Planning, Factory Network and Supply Chain in developing scenarios as well as pursuing strategic opportunities for the site.
What You Will Do
- Maintain and validate capacity / capital / space models to enable accurate assessment of production loading needs.
- Apply industrial engineering concepts to line management, capacity analysis, scheduling and production planning.
- Maintain site level Master Data and analyze and resolve capacity constraints in order to support manufacturing Statement of Supply commits in the tactical horizon.
- Support manufacturing efficiency efforts for the site (cycle time, utilization improvement, constraints management, capacity optimization).
- Coordinate capital purchases and capacity changes with central planning and purchasing.
- Coordinate tool installation and location with facilities personnel and area engineers.
- Collaborating with other sites in planning, capacity benchmarking and projects.
- Provide inputs and support network optimization and long term strategy discussions.
- Support systems and tools adoption related to Capacity Planning.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or a related field of study.
- Good in written communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated to work in a dynamic environment, with good integrity and character.
- Ability to multi-task and organize work systematically in meeting deadlines without compromising on quality
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm