Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners.
The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
What You Will Do
To assist PIE to manage the NPI activities, working together with cross functional teams to accomplish organizational and business objectives by:
- Coordinating new product start-up and to achieve first pass qualification.
- Working with process / equipment / manufacturing / planning area owners to bring new product and package into volume production.
- Providing timely support of First silicon, Engineering samples, Qual samples and meeting expectation on Engineering Hot lots cycle time as per PDT schedule.
- Regular monitoring the product yield trend; QDR and reliability to ensure that assembly operation is in control and initiate early attention if necessary.
- Work on special assignment.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm