Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
What You Will Do
- Develop, coordinate, maintain and improve local site and network continue improvement system and program to achieve targeted Back End operation efficiency and effectiveness in term of manufacturing methods and processes, software systems, process flow design and capability, cycle time, key tool metrics and other manufacturing support functions.
- Participate in weekly meeting and discussion with global team for BKM brainstorming and standardization for deployment to the site.
- Learn and understand new system, programming software, industrial engineering concepts, planning strategy, manufacturing practices, engineering requirement and other discipline in deployment of new project implementation.
- Be the SME (Subject Matter Expert) on new progress roll out and work closely with respective department to ensure all require business process establish and documented for sustaining.
- Provide periodic project updates base on OSIR or project management template outline current and outlook risk as well as propose counter measure to mitigate any project deployment risk.
- Establish tracking mechanism and documentation process in coordinating projects management to materialize project completion timeline.
- Support manufacturing execution tools on 24X7 support basic and response for resolution as per service level agreement lead time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Engineering.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm