Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing - using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
As a Non–Volatile Engineering Group Industrial Engineer (NVEG IE) at Micron, you will be responsible for supporting Microns Corporate planning, Marketing, and NVE PE groups with product lifecycles.
You will be expected to coordinate appropriate product flow of engineering builds and exceptions throughout the manufacturing facilities. You will be expected to determine appropriate inputs for tracking, disposition and release of hold materials for the NVE PE group.
In this role, you may be a general subject matter expert and may represent all internal organizations on cross-functional teams based upon products. You will also work with Manufacturing and Planning to provide consultation on product history, containment, and product shipment concerns. You will also be expected to create, track, monitor, and publish documentation that supports the roles and responsibilities of a NVE IE.
What You Will Do
Assist Micron’s Corporate Planning, Marketing and PE Groups during “high-touch” Portions of Products’ Lifecycles:
- Facilitate impromptu meetings that may require cross-functional teams in order to solve issues with our NVE products.
- Manage supply of material during New Product Introduction (NPI) phase.
- Coordinate priority movement of product in manufacturing as defined by Marketing and PE.
Coordinate shipment with Sales, Marketing, and Finished Goods (FG):
- Coordinate Exception and/or Engineering Builds throughout Micron’s Manufacturing Facilities.
- Identify and tag specific material as requested.
- Direct customer sample builds.
- Manage engineering builds.
- Verify and ensure product exception flows are set for specified materials.
Ensure Master Data, Capacity, Inventory and Quality Concerns are being tracked for NVE PE Group:
- Represent all BU needs with cross-functional supply-chain master data team (Bill of Material (BOM), Product Nomenclature, Attributes, etc.).
- Coordinate disposition and release of held material throughout manufacturing lines.
- Track engineering material for PE (Quality, SWR, etc.).
- Ensure appropriate documentation exits (Probe Ship Part Type, (PSPT), ZVProdID, MAM attributes, FirmWare Wave Settings).
Investigate and Debug Issues Related to Shipments as well as Material Characteristics:
- Assist QRA teams with material genealogy and containment.
- Provide consultation services to multiple departments (BU, Sales, QA, MPSS, etc.) regarding material and shipment issues.
Create, Track, Monitor, and Publish Documentation that supports job responsibilities:
- Create and publish process documentation that define procedures of daily tasks.
- Create, track, and publish defined metrics in order to support the NVE PE dashboards.
- Track and publish historical shipment data, SAP Finished Goods inventory, MAM inventory, and/or defined weekly reports that relate to NVE products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
- 1 year experience in Planning/Forecasting/Engineering.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently in a very fast paced environment and adapt to daily changes.
- Drive to investigate root-cause and provide corrective action for system inefficiencies.
- Very strong spreadsheet skills.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects.
- Experience in Micron manufacturing outside of the fab, such as back end and SIG.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP Production Modules. Material Master, BOMs, MRP, etc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Planning and Surveying
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm