Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing - Using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners.
The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible.
We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
What You Will Do
- Develop frameworks for monitoring and improving Engineering performance to plan.
- Maintain knowledge of engineering plans, forecasts and targets.
- Develop systems for tracking and monitoring actual performance. Evaluate and resolve performance issues.
- Drive projects to improve performance to plan.
- Provide value-added engineering solutions to meet cycle time improvement, cost reduction and quality performance goals.
- Participate in Test cycle time, cost and quality improvement teams.
- Review and evaluate variables that contribute to cycle time, cost and quality.
- Develop and implement cycle time, cost and quality improvement projects.
- Drive continuous improvement projects in Test processes to improve operational efficiency and productivity. Maintain Test process, equipment, systems and product knowledge.
- Perform Test efficiency and productivity analysis.
- Develop and implement improvement projects. Provide support in product test proliferation activities. Activate manufacturing test readiness team. Verify production readiness.
- Perform production validation.
- Ensure qualification effectiveness and efficiency. Support Quality team in excursion management activities.
- Participate in Test containment and disposition activities.
- Perform and verify Test disposition system set ups.
- Execute and ensure timely disposition of deviation materials.
- Work closely with Test planning/manufacturing/engineering teams to ensure the smooth execution of Test manufacturing operations. Participate in Test operations review discussions.
- Provide tactical engineering support. Collaborate with cross-functional Central/Site teams to overcome Test operation issues and challenges.
- Investigate and identify root cause of issues.
- Implement corrective actions.
- Design preventive measures
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm