Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
Our IT Team presents phenomenal opportunity for a highly motivated and results-oriented individual. Join us in the adventure to explore innovative technologies to run state of art, operationally efficient and secure datacenters.
Looking to advance your career? Micron is the place for you to expand your caliber by working on major projects, developing the leader in you!
We provide online learning opportunities and on-the-job training to upgrade your skills.
What’s more? We provide peer mentorship to guide you through the process of learning new systems.
What You Will Do
- Responsible to perform quality MES releases according to the Release Deployment Management (RDM) Process and deliver the latest feature to the manufacturing fab with zero rollback due to release process issue.
- Work closely on testing, perform solution delivery and support software programs and applications for manufacturing system, tracking system and planning and scheduling system.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams for end-to-end testing and performance analysis of real-time data applications, solve issues, proactively identify new opportunities, and drive initiatives through to completion.
- Ensure that the potential impact of software development changes is well understood, using data to support understanding of upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Support on the deployment lead time metrics and continuous improvement on the Quality Release Management (QRM) release time.
- Collaborate closely with the Worldwide QRM team members.
- Responsible for the implementation and support of MES Operation to the defined Service Level Agreement.
- Work and contribute as a team member in MES team. Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, developers, and infrastructure groups across all sites.
- Communicate timely status of projects/incidents to the customers, group, and managers.
- Participate discussion to ensure daily operations issues are address promptly and high-quality resolution are provided to users.
- Responsible for MES on call rotation and responding to ERT support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent with 0-5 years of prior working experiences.
- Creative and have passion in implementing innovative IT solutions to tackle meaningful business problems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Bring in your enthusiasm as you will work with a dynamic team to achieve a common goal through effective collaboration and dedication.
- Experiences in good software project management skill and exposure in agile development methodology will be advantageous.
- Fresh university/college graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm