Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing - using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
As an IT Software Engineer at Micron you will configure, develop, maintain and support Micron and third-party applications. You will create and analyze software specifications, as well as research, design, document, modify, and support software throughout the development life cycle.
You must demonstrate the functional and technical skills necessary to switch between development technologies and merge them to provide the best solution. You must have a demonstrated ability to create quality software and participate in quality improvement efforts. You will provide solutions that create business value while at the same time minimizing negative impact resulting from defects, downtime, or performance degradation.
What You Will Do
- You will work closely with multiple teams that make up IT, Information security and Technology to drive impactful change.
- Design, engineering and implementation of application security solutions in a scalable way for a worldwide enterprise.
- Analyze and troubleshoot systems issues.
- Ensure that the potential impact of software development changes is well understood, using data to support understanding of upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams for end-to-end testing and performance analysis of real-time data applications, solve issues, proactively identify new opportunities, and drive initiatives through to completion.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge in any programming language such as C#/C++ programming, Java, Perl, HTML5 and SQL.
- Creative and have passion in implementing innovative IT solutions to solve challenging business problems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to work in a dynamic team environment to achieve a common goal through effective collaboration and commitment.
- Required to provide operation support.
- Required to work in a clean room environment as needed.
- Some travel will be required.
- Applicant who demonstrated good software project management skill and had exposure to agile development methodology will be advantageous.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm